We are very happy to announce the next release of our C# network library, version 2.2.0. The big push as part of this release was to support all .net platforms including windows phone 8. The summary of changes are as follows:
- Extended platform support, .Net 2, .Net 3.5, .Net 4, .Net 4.5, Windows Phone 8 (WP8) and Silverlight.
- New examples for VB .Net and WP8.
- UDP demonstration added to WPF chat examples.
- Fixes for Unity3D.
- Updated documentation.
- Obsoleted methods from v1.x removed.
- Performance improvments to distributed file system.
We always welcome any feedback on our library so please feel free to leave us a comment or a forum post.