We provide the following tutorials in the hope they make it easier to discover and use the wide range of features provided by our network library. If there is a particular feature you are unsure of please let us know so that we can create a bespoke tutorial.
Introductions – Start Here
- Getting Started – This is the best tutorial to read if you are checking out our network library for the first time.
- How To Create A Client Server Application In Minutes – This is a short tutorial that demonstrates how to get up and running using the DLL bundle.
- TCP & UDP Connections – Introduces the flexible transport protocols available.
- Custom Objects – How to create custom objects which can be sent and received using our network library.
- Enable Logging – Demonstrates how to take advantage of the logging features provided by our network library.
- Exception Handling – Introduces the exceptions generated by NetworkComms.Net and how they should be handled.
- Multiple Adapter Support – Discusses the features providing flexible multiple adapter support.
- Send Receive Options – Describes the send/receive flexibility introduced by SendReceiveOptions.
- Synchronous Send and Receive – How to make a synchronous data request hiding the asynchronous behavior of networking.
- UDP Broadcasting – Shows how UDP broadcasting can be used to signal many clients in one operation.
- StreamSendWrapper – Introduction to the features which make sending large files easy.
- Using Encryption – An introduction to the encryption features.
- Creating A WPF Chat Client Server Application – How to create a full chat client using NetworkComms.Net.
- Creating A WPF File Transfer Application – How to create a file transfer application using NetworkComms.Net
A full archive of tutorials can be found here.