We are very happy to announce the next release of our network library, version 2.3.0. Our focus for this release was to ensure that NetworkComms.Net was fully supported on a wider range of mobile platforms, e.g. iOS and Android. A full list of changes is as follows:
– Extended mobile platform support to include Xamarion.iOS and Xamarin.Android
– NetworkComms.Net also available from Xamarin component store.
– New examples for mobile platforms and file transfer.
– Updated existing examples to use shared code base.
– Inline XML documentation for merged DLLs.
– Corrected gendarme high severity notifications.
– DFS improvments when using disk build targets.
– Added light logging optional alternative to NLOG.
– Updated to protobuf r638.
We always welcome any feedback on our library so please feel free to leave us a comment or a forum post.